At ONECALL Business Solutions, we recognize the need to protect the privacy of your personal information.
At ONECALL Business Solutions, we recognize the need to protect the privacy of the personal information, we collect or you provide to us when you access and use our website (www.onecallapplications.com) or any linked websites under the banner of ONECALL Business Solutions.
By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and the use of information by ONECALL BusinessSolutions, but only to the extent described herein. If you wish to revoke your consent, you may do so in line with the provisions of clause 5.
2. Age Restrictions: The Website is intended for people who are 18 years and above of age. If ONECALL Business Solutions comes across individuals who are under the age of 18, they will be removed from the platform without notice.
3. Information/Data Management & Protection Policy: We are accountable for the information in our custody and when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Please refer to the Data Handling Policy describing the process of updating; archiving, limiting or managing access of the information in our custody, which is directly/indirectly, refers to your individual credentials.
- Should any breach of your Personal Information may occur, we will follow the escalation matrix as described in the Data Handling Policy, as soon as we acknowledge receipt of any such information, notification or alert.
- In case of a security breach please follow the escalation matrix as described in clause 6 of the Data Handling Policy.
4. Collection of Information: We gather information at different points of engagement online or in physical to facilitate use by customers.
Two kinds of information is collected:
- Personal Information: To access and use the Site or some services provided therein, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). This information will not be collected without your consent.
The purposes of the collections areas follows: - To identify the user and build a relationship - To facilitate services on our Site - To provide services from our affiliated service providers - To support services and rectify problems with your service - To understand your requirements vis-à-vis the Site - To inform you of the changes to our services or products or promotions
- Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the Website,certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without yourknowledge or consent, such as your IP address and the referring Website. We use such Information to examine our traffic and to view how customers use the Website.
This type of information will not allow you to be identified personally, i.e., we use “cookies”, which contain only certain relevant information. You can instruct your computer to disallow cookies through your web browser.
If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the Site maybe diminished or limited.
- We acknowledge not using your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent and clarify that Personal Information will be gathered to the extent necessary for the requisite business verification purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Site, which may include, without limitation, address, phone number, email, credit card information, profile, bank account information, etc., for business, financial or non-financial transactions and purposes.
- Purpose of collecting such data or Personal Information may vary from functions at ONECALL Business Solutions, like, Human Resources Management, Finance & Operations, Business Development, Marketing, etc., or, in execution of a mutually agreed scope of work assigned to ONECALL Business Solutions.
5. Sharing Data: We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
- Partner Service Providers: We have inked agreements with various partner service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Site, with whom we will share collected information. For instance, your credit card information will be shared with credit card service provider to process your purchase. All service providers that we have engaged have reasonable level of privacy protection as we have.
- Requirements of law: We will share information about you where required by a demand from a duly authorized government authority or where we are required to do so by a court of competent authority.
- Analysis: Non-Personal Information maybe aggregated and shared with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes and not personal information.
- Financial Transactions: During negotiations in-connection with any transactions such as, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or other similar situation; collected information maybe disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
6. External Links: The Site may contain third party links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information or the privacy practices of such Websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating to them.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We decided these need to be simple and precise for everyone.
www.onecallapplications.com (ONECALL) site is developed and owned by ONECALL Business Solutions, a technology and cloud services company, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’ with its registered office at 6, 1st Floor, Raja Market, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400069.
The Website terms & conditions(“T&C”) apply to your access and use of www.onecallapplications.com (the“Site”), including all content, data, images, pricing, reports, software,voice, text and video made available through any portion of the Site(collectively, the “Content”).
Content includes all such elements as whole, as well as individual items and portions thereof. ONECALL permits you (“User” or“you” or “your”) referred to as you, your, user or the ‘Client’ to access and use the Site and Content, subject to these T&C. By accessing or using any portion of the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these T&C.
If you are entering into an agreement on these T&C on behalf of a company or other legal entity (“User Entity”), you must have the legal authority to contractually bind such User Entity to these T&C, in which case the terms “you” or “your” or “User”, the “Client” will refer to such User Entity.
If you lack such legal authority to contractually bind or you do not agree with these T&C, you must refrain from accessing or using the site or content. You may use ONECALL to specify and assign projects to the Company. A Project Assignment will become binding when both parties have signed a separate agreement / contract referred to as the “Contract” for the project and once the Contract is signed, Company will be obligated to provide the services and to deliver the materials and deliverable as specified in each Project Assignment.
The terms of the Contract will govern all Project Assignments and services undertaken by Company for Client.
Terms & Conditions Updates: Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify portions of the T&C at any time. The Company will post the changes on the Site and will indicate the date these terms were last revised. It is your responsibility to check the T&C periodically for changes.
Your continued use of the Site and Content after the date, any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new or revised T&C.
General Conditions/Access and Use: Authorization to Access and Use Site and Content: Subject to your compliance with these T&C and the provisions hereof, you may access or use the Site and its Content solely for the purpose of your use of ONECALL.
You may only link to the Site or Content,or any portion thereof, as expressly permitted by the Company in writing.
Ownership and Restrictions: All rights, title and interest in and to the Site and all its Content will remain with and belong exclusively to ONECALL and the company.
You will not: (1) sub-license, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Site and any Content available to any third party, (2) use the Site and Content in any unlawful manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or import / export control laws) or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Site and Content or the unrelated components, including and not limited to:
- Making any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the rental path for any self-storage related information) for any purpose without our express written permission; or "Frame","mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Use any “page-scrape,”“deep-link,” “spider,” or “robot” or other automatic program, device, algorithm or methodology, or any similar manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content,
- Reproduce or circumvent the presentation or navigational structure of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any of its Content or other information through any means not made generally available through the Site by the Company.
(3) modify, adapt or hack the Site and Content to, or try to, gain unauthorized access to the restricted portions of the Site and Content or related systems or networks (i.e., circumvent any encryption or other security measures, gain access to any source-code or any other underlying form of technology or information, and gain access to any part of the Site and all its Content, or any other data, products or services of the Company that are not readily made available to the general public).
You are not permitted to copy, modify, frame, re-post, publicly perform or display, sell, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Site and Content, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the publicly available materials (i.e., the Content that does not require an Account name or password to access)on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, marks and other proprietary notices.
You agree not to access the Site or it’s Content by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company to access the same. The Company reserves the right to take any lawful measures to prevent any such activity.
Responsibility for Your Data: You are solely responsible for all data, information and other content, that you upload, post, or otherwise provide or store (hereafter “post(ing)”) in connection with or relating to the Site, till a contract is signed wherein the Company will own responsibility which would be specified in the contract.
Reservation of Rights: ONECALL, the Company and its licencors each own and retain their respective rights in and to all logos, company names, marks, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, know-how, patents and patent applications that are used or embodied in or otherwise related to the Site and Content.
The Company grants no rights or licenses whatsoever to you under these T&C.
Confidentiality: For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, confidential information shall mean, “Any information disclosed by the User to ONECALL, or Vice-¬‐ Versa, whether in while signing up for ONECALL.” Further, the information pertaining to pricing and rates offered by ONECALL to the user for the ONECALL services shall also be deemed to be confidential information and neither Party shall disclose invoicing details and pricing information to any third party, which is not available in public domain.
All such pricing and invoicing details shall always be considered asConfidential Information and shall not be subject to any exceptions whatsoever.
Assignment by Employees of Company: Company covenants, represents and warrants that each of Company's employees who perform services has or will have a written agreement with Company that provides Company with all necessary rights to fulfill its obligations under this T&C.
Use of Intellectual Property: Rights in User Content: Byposting your information and other content (“User Content”) on or through theSite and Content, you grant The Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual,irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable and fully paid license to use such User Content for the sole purposes of providing you with the ONECALL site, services and platform.
Company will not disseminate your User Content to any third party other than as required to provide you with the ONECALL site,services and platform and will procure that any such third party will adhere to the terms of this Agreement with respect to your User Content. The Company eschews any liability for User Content and you hereby indemnify the Company in the event that your User Content is held to infringe the rights of any third party.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Site and Content and User Content. The Company may remove or disable any User Content at any time for any reason, or for no reason at all.
Unsecured Transmission of User Content: You understand that the operation of the Site and Platform, including User Content, may be un-encrypted and involve transmission to The Company’s third party vendors and hosting partners to operate and maintain the Site and Content.
Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection and backup of User Content.
The Company will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of User Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of User Content.
Feedback: You may submit ideas, suggestions, or comments (“Feedback”) regarding the Site and Content or The Company’s business, products or services. By submitting any Feedback, you acknowledge and agree that (1) your Feedback is provided by you voluntarily and The Company may, without any obligations or limitation, use and exploit such Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, (2) you will not seek and are not entitled to any money or other form of compensation, consideration, or attribution with respect to your Feedback regardless of whether The Company considered or used your Feedback in any manner, and (3) your Feedback is not the confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party.
Your Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant to The Company that your activity on the Site and The Company’s possession and use of User Content as contemplated in these T&C do not and will not violate, infringe, or misappropriate any third party’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, or other personal or proprietary right, nor does User Content contain any matter that is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening,abusive, tortuous, offensive or harassing.
Trademarks ONECALL trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of ONECALL or its partners. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Great Value Storage trademarks or third-party trade marks. You authorize ONECALL and the Company, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries necessary to validate your identity and confirm your ownership of your email address or financial instruments.
Failure to provide information about you and your business when requested is a violation of this Agreement. By using your ONECALL member account, you acknowledge and agree that ONECALL security procedures are commercially reasonable.
Promotional offers and discounts: All promotional offers that the Company will run on ONECALL will be subject to a fair user policy and the company has the final authority to extend / revoke such promotional offers, discounts and pricing to its Clients.
Termination of Access Due to Violations: The Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site and/or block your future access to the Site if we determine that you have violated these T&C or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Site.
You also agree that any violation by you of these T&C will cause irreparable harm to The Company, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to The Company obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that The Company deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances, without limiting The Company’s other available remedies.
Further, The Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2)discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (3) unexpected technical issues or problems.
No warranties and disclaimer by the Company: The site and content, and all server and network components, are provided on an “as is” and “as available”basis without any warranties of any kind, and the company expressly disclaims all other representations and warranties, including any implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, and any representations or warranties arising from course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade.
You acknowledge that the company does not warrant that your access or use or both of the site and content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or virus-free, and the company does not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the site and content, and no information, advice or services obtained by you from the company or through the site and property will create any warranty not expressly stated in these T&C.
The Company reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site,for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site,for any reason; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limited Liability: Exclusion of damages and limitation of liability: The company does not charge fees for you to access and use the site and content pursuant to these T&C. As consideration for your free access and use of the site and content pursuant to these T&C, you further agree that the company will not be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits or the like) arising out of or relating to this T&C, including without limitation, your use or inability to use the site, platform, matching services, content, proprietary information, or any interruption or disruption of such use, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, breach of warranty or otherwise).
The aggregate liability of the company with regard to this T&C will be Nil.
Dispute Resolution: These T&C are made under,and will be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws applicable and to be performed solely therein, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law. In any action between or among any of the parties, whether arising out of these T&C or otherwise, each of the parties irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Any notices to The Company in connection with this T&C will be made by email transmitted to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will also send a copy of such notice via nationally recognized carrier to ONECALL Business Solutions, Office No. 6, 1st Floor, Raja Market, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400069 marked for the attention of the Company Secretary.
In the event that any provision of these T&C will be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be first revised to give the maximum permissible effect to its original intent or, if such revision is not permitted, that specific provision will be eliminated so that these T&C will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the final and exclusive T&C between the parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all terms, whether prior or contemporaneous, written or oral, concerning such subject matter. The T&C is executed in counterparts through digital acceptance.
SOFTWARE AS EASY AS ORDERING PIZZASTART A CONVERSATION